I have been in affiliate marketing since 2013. My very first company I invested in over $5,000 and got about 20% in monetary return. Most people would see that as a bad investment but I gained something so much more than money in those 2.3 years I was struggling to get my monetary investment back: skills and techniques that will last me a lifetime.
After I left that company (for personal reasons) I went on investing in several more because I knew the skills I learned was going to help me make that first investment back in such a short amount of time. And I was right 🙂
Have you been looking for something to invest in? What should you look for? What criteria should you conciser before you invest? How can you tell that you have made the right decision?
Okay, so what are some key things you should be looking for when choosing to invest in a product or service? I currently have 6 income streams and I’d like to go over 7 key points to look for when choosing an affiliate offer to promote. Go ahead and grab a pen and paper, press play on the video below so we can review these 7 key points now.
7 Key Criteria When Choosing an Affiliate Offer to Promote
1. Is it a product that you use yourself or that you would consider using? It’s about giving value into the marketplace and promoting something valuable.
2. Do the product creators have a good track record? Do you trust them? If so, then this becomes a no-brainier. Not only do you like the product, but you also like the leadership behind the product.
3. Is the product a good fit for your niche or target market? You really want to be finding health and fitness products. There might be an amazing course that teaches people how to make money selling products on Amazon, but if you’re in the health and fitness niche, then that might be a complete mismatch.
4. Can you create a bridge for the product to make it a good fit for your niche? Because you might really want to promote an item, but then #3 might have stopped you.
5. Does the product pay enough in commissions to make it worth your time? Because some products pay very small commissions.
6. Is there an affiliate contest that you can rank in and show up on the leaderboard and get your name out there? People will start to follow, they will get to know you, so when the day comes when you launch your own products, people will buy from you.
7. Does the product fit your overall marketing strategy? Stuff might take weeks to start ranking, and you might be getting traffic months from now, even years from now. When you do those kinds of campaigns, you want to promote products that are going to be around for years.
8. BONUS (scroll back up, press play, and watch to the end)
More Free Training:
Video Marketing Pro: http://bit.ly/stage-videopro
Keyword Training: http://bit.ly/stage-keywordtraining
How to use Attraction Marketing on Facebook: http://bit.ly/2e7k5Ud
More Engagment on Facebook: http://bit.ly/2eczkKP
Snapchat Training: http://bit.ly/2fnG4aG
Work with Kati – Apply Now! http://svy.mk/2hZmEcX
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook
Have any questions? Reach out to me
Email me: Kati@KatherineStage.com