KATI STAGE FACTS
01. Completely normal upbringing
02. Child of the 80’s (ain’t no Millennial)
03. Youngest of 4 (a brother who is 11 months older – aka Irish Twin)
04. Had a tomboy mum – grew up a tomboy
05. Ran into walls. Had to get glasses at age four.
06. Couldn’t settle on what I wanted to be when I grow up
07. Was very shy throughout school
08. Smoked pot from 1999-2001
09. Never went to college
10. Favorite Movie: The Breakfast Club
11. Childhood Hero: Jerry Lewis (comedian)
12. Became a “Professional Minimum Wager”
13. Worked 31 jobs in 17 years
14. Bought a house with my sister in 2004 (still co-owner today)
15. Have an orange tabby named Garfield
16. Met Jim Rohn in 2005 before I knew what selfies were
17. Got Lasik in 2012 (still run into walls)
18. 10 year bad relationship in my 20/30’s
19. Went through depression for 1 year
20. Learned forgiveness (him and myself)
21. Fell in love with personal development
22. Was shown online marketing early 2013
23. Found God in 2015 (Baptized 6/28/16)
24. Became a different pot head: coffee
25. Joined Facebook for the first time
26. Failed for the first 2.3 years
27. Found a mentor who taught me video marketing
28. Sold low and high ticket products
29. Co-Created the Workshop Warrior Institute
30. Fired my last boss in early 2017
31. Moved in a home on wheels
32. Been traveling around the United States since May 9, 2017
33. Created OnStage Academy (coming soon)
01. I BELIEVE in the #TrueFreedom of forgiveness.
02. I BELIEVE we were all born with a gift and can #RiseAboveTypical.
03. I BELIEVE that most people can #GetUnstuck by their dis-empowering mindset.
04. I BELIEVE having success is available for everybody, if they chose to have it.
05. I BELIEVE that life doesn’t happen to us but is a result of how we respond to opportunities and challenges.
06. I BELIEVE we don’t need the approval of others to succeed.
07. I BELIEVE in the power of leveraging your efforts by a thousand fold by surrounding yourself with the right people that can help you get to where you need to go faster.
08. I BELIEVE that wisdom will tell you that everything is interconnected and success comes from acknowledging that you are not separate but one with the forces of life and the universe.
09. I BELIEVE that we can always turn a situation around by observing, learning and sharpening our attitude.
10. I BELIEVE that hard work and perseverance are rewarded.
11. I BELIEVE that NO ONE should be left behind.
12. I BELIEVE in letting go of the past, it cannot be changed. However, we can “rewrite” our story by reframing it according to optimal advantage.
13. I BELIEVE failure is good.
14. I BELIEVE that everyone I meet is a friend I don’t know yet.
15. I BELIEVE in you.