In this post, I’m going to share with you 5 ways to sell affiliate products.
You can earn commissions as an affiliate from companies like Amazon, ClickBank, and JVZoo
And being able to sell affiliate products is a great way to earn some extra cash! Here are my top 5 ways to sell affiliate products.
1) Sell Affiliate Products Using a Blog! I know what you’re thinking. It’s 2019… does anybody have a blog anymore?
I’m here to tell you that when you Google ANYTHING, you’re looking at a list of search results that are blogs. So why not tap into that traffic source.
Usually, there is a misconception about making money on blogs. We don’t necessarily make money blogging. We make money by what we sell on our blog. I recommend you set this up as your home base or one-stop-shop, if you will.
I have been using blogs since 2013 when I started selling affiliate products online and I wouldn’t go without one.
2) Sell Affiliate Products with Offering Bonuses! Attach valuable bonuses to what you’re selling. Because everyone LOVES bonuses.
But what they love more is they want to make sure they’re getting their money’s worth.
So if you go above and beyond, they’re definitely going to buy from you.
3) Sell Affiliate Products with Webinars! What’s really exciting about webinars is you can invite a whole bunch of people to come to your free webinar…
(pjs are mandatory. So are pants. Please dress appropriately, you filthy animal you)
You give a whole bunch of great value and in the end, you’re going to offer your affiliate product.
4) Sell Affiliate Products with Facebook Lives! Welcome to number four. You probably skipped all the way down just to get here. No worries. I’m actually the same way *fist pump*
I use my Profile not only for business but to show that I have a life beyond my business! So once a week I use my FB Lives to generate leads or sell something.
And it’s a great tool to use because you’re having REAL conversations, people can ask questions in real-time and get answers, and it’s an amazing way to connect with your audience, and they get to Know, Like and Trust you… and when that happens, they will buy.
5) YouTube! One thing that I know is that there are a lot of people searching in Google; where the blogging part really comes into play (hint hint nudge nudge wink wink) and YouTube! So why not capitalize on both!
So get on YouTube and do a product reviews and tell them exactly what’s inside the product because people want to know what’s inside before they buy.
The video below is a tour of my recommended marketing system I have been using since May 2016